The most technically advanced spray nozzle for Dicamba
on the market today with the lowest drift available!
REDUCES DRIFT TO 1/2%
Excellent Use for:
•Made from 99% alumina ceramic, the strongest material available in sprayer technology.
•110° angle for producing ultra coarse class droplets
•Mínimum pressure 30 PSI up to 90 PSI with ultra coarse class droplets
• Developed for attending EPA-USA protocols, aiming the use of Dicamba and 2,4-D molecules;
• Developed with the approval of drift risk assessment agencies
• Able for applying Dicamba, 2,4-D, pre-emergence herbicides, desiccants
• Designed to provide less than 1/2% drift risk potential
• Produces extremely large drops preventing the drift in areas subjected to winds