The Future of Spray Technology
Total Ag Industries brings the future of ceramic nozzle technology to the United States and Canada. MagnoJet nozzles are unmatched in herbicide, fungicide, and insecticide application for total control of pests in your crop.
As the exclusive distributor of MagnoJet nozzles, Total Ag brings the best nozzles in the industry to American and Canadian farmers!
Ag Leader® Technology
Precision farming technology is about helping farmers do what they do, only better. Ag Leader ® Technology exist to figure out the How of farming: how to plan, plant, apply, and harvest more accurately, efficiently, and profitably.
Headquartered in Ames, Iowa, Ag Leader ® Technology Inc., leads the world in the design and production of hardware and software for precision farming. Total Ag uses Ag Leader ® Technology displays, GPS/steering, SMS software, SeedCommand, and DirectCommand.
Total Ag has a variety of Banjo parts and fittings stocked in our Parts department. Whether you are looking for flanged or threaded, we have many options available to you including 1″, 2″, or 3″ fittings.
Located in Crawfordsville, Indiana, Banjo Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Liquid Handling Products that service Agriculture and Industrial Applications. Banjo offers an extensive product line to a vast array of applications. Banjo products are marketed and sold all over the world.
Banjo Liquid Handling Products include: Valves, Electric Valves, Manifold Systems, Dry-Disconnects, IBC/Tank Accessories, Cam Lever Couplings, Pipe Fittings, Line Strainers, and Pumps.
Dakota Micro, Inc.
The AgCam rear view camera system is the most durable, reliable and easy to install camera available on the market today and is available through Total Ag Industries as well as through multiple Original Equipment Manufacturers, including AGCO, Kinze and Trimble. Be sure to check them out on YouTube here, they have a lot of great new videos.
- View height of grain in combine hopper
- View NH3 gauges and sprayer nozzles from the cab
- Monitor air seeder tank levels day or night using high performance infrared illuminators
- Monitor livestock activity in transit or in the barn
- Monitor towed vehicles behind large equipment
- Watch for trash build up while planting
CDS-John Blue Company
Now you can know your liquid application flow from the cab of your tractor. Identify which row is being under-applied before your yields are diminished costing valuable time and money. Our patented system shows you both low-flow and no-flow problems live, which means you can correct it immediately. No more second guessing if any of your delivery lines are plugged!
Liquid Blockage Monitor System
- Uses magnetic sensing technology mounted behind the VisaGage II Flow Monitors
- Sensors can be mounted to existing VisaGage II units; new magnetic balls are supplied with sensors
- Identifies where magnetic balls are floating in each row during liquid application
- Only LBMS shows both low-flow and no-flow. Plus, the Premium System also displays high flow for broken lines
- See a visual display and hear an audible alarm on the control panel right from your tractor cab
- Can be used with cloudy or dark liquids – LED is visible to the sides of the column
- Each row with a distribution problem will be highlighted by a flashing LED light at the row. No need to remember or search for which row is blocked after you come to a stop
- The alarm will reset automatically when the blockage has been corrected
- Have the ability to “Pause” the system to capture problem rows for investigation later when you are able to stop
- LBMS iPad App is free and available in the Apple App Store
MBW PRODUCTS - ProTrakker
ProTrakker puts growers in control of their implement with precision GPS steering and sub-inch accuracy. With three available models and a variety of applications, ranging from planters to sprayers to strip-till machines, ProTrakker can work with virtually any setup.
ProTrakker is GPS ready for sub-inch implement steering. Its compatible with the leading GPS implement guidance systems on planters, strip till machines, and many other precision applications, including John Deere Active Implement Guidance and Trimble True Tracker. Many customers are curious to know how their guidance system will behave with ProTrakker.
Like its successful predecessors, ProTrakker automatically adjusts to correctly steer pull-type implements on slopes, contour rows, and variable soils—all in order to keep implements from swaying into crop rows and causing expensive, unsightly damage. Now with optional GPS steering and additional model configurations, ProTrakker is in a category of its own.
Total Ag Industries is a dealer for Micro-Track Systems Inc. Headquartered in Eagle Lake, MN, Micro-Trak is a manufacturing company that is committed to the development of electronic monitoring and control of equipment that helps promote economic growth while preserving environmental quality. Their new product, the SafeGuard Blockage Monitor, electronically detects application blockages and alerts you with an alarm and visual display of the blocked row’s number. It was also named as one of the top 50 new products for 2014.
At TeeJet Technologies their single focus is on application technology. The company and the products have been part of agricultural applications since the first crop protection products came onto the market in the 1940’s. Their control systems date back to some of the earliest in-field uses of electronics in agriculture. This experience in the fields of spraying, fertilizing, and seeding means nobody is better suited to provide quality products and technical solutions for your business. Innovative, industry-leading products are what can you expect from TeeJet.